Since December 18, 2012 she has been Director of Telecom Italia Corporate Identity&Public Relations.
After graduating in Information Sciences from Università Statale degli Studi in Milan, she worked for Apple Computer S.p.A. from 1989 to 1995, in the following positions: consultant for the Cupertino Multimedia Team, Marketing Manager New Media, Marketing Manager Consumer.
From 1995 to 1996, she employed as Head of Marketing and Sales of the startup Italia Online S.p.A., at Olivetti Telemedia S.p.A., which subsequently became the reference ISP of Infostrada S.p.A..
She has been working in Telecom Italia since 1996, where she has held several roles:
- Head of Marketing of Telecom Italia Net (Tin.it) ”“ Internet Area until September 2000
- Directory Assistance Services Manager until June 2005, repositioning, together with her group of approximately 2,500 people, the historic Directory Enquiries Service 12, making it a profit centre.
- e-Health&Personal Services Manager until December 2009, with the mission of planning and implementing initiatives to develop the vertical VAS (value added services) of the Health Care market and market segments such as social care and Wellness.
- Business Communication Manager until 2010, overseeing the creation and launch of the Impresa Semplice format.
- Top Clients&Public Sector Communication Manager until December 2012, dealing with advertising, events and digital communication, where she oversaw also the launch of the new Italian community for cloud computing, “CloudPeople”Â.
- Director of Corporate Identity&Public Relations Department since December 2012.
She also acts as General Secretary of the Fondazione Telecom Italia (TI Foundation).